What You'll Experience
The kind that involves first names, handshakes and attention to the sort of details that create wonderful
Request our exclusive Wedding Planning Guide with our list of inclusions, FAQs, pricing, and a wedding planning checklist created by a professional wedding planner all in one place.
What You'll Get
Western weddings are popular and Oklahoma has plenty of options.
But if you’re looking for something more unique than a wedding barn, we’ve got you covered!
01 Your Ceremony
How about a relaxed outdoor ceremony flanked by large trees? Just beyond the wedding archway, you’ll see our buffalo herd with the bucolic Osage Hills beyond them, stretching out for miles.
02 Cocktail Hour
While your photos are taken, your guests won’t be checking their watches because they’ll be having so much fun. They’ll be sipping cocktails on our covered deck, taking selfies and strolling in the shade along our Old West Boardwalk. We have a plethora of fun photo ops. You can even include a hay wagon tour where guests ride out among the buffalo and hand-feed them!
03 Your Reception
Your guests will be wowed by our rustic, elegant event space with vintage chandeliers that shine like stars against the high ceiling. Set your tables with our beautiful mismatched vintage china, flatware and glass water goblets.
Saturdays – $3000
Fridays & Sundays – $2500
Tuesday – Thursdays -$2000
Holidays – $3000
Saturdays – $3500
Fridays & Sundays – $3000
Tuesday – Thursdays – $2500
Holidays – $3500
- Use of the venue and grounds for an engagement photo session (two hours, by appointment)
- At least one ranch representative onsite during your event
- Elegant, rustic western themed event space
- 8 consecutive hours of event time
- Large covered deck
- Outdoor ceremony site with large trees, views of the bison and the Osage hills
- Indoor contingency plan in case of inclement weather
- Built-in restrooms
- Use of the furnishings in space at the time of your wedding
- Large catering prep space
- Chairs for up to 160 people for ceremony
- Tables and chairs for up to 160 people for reception
- At least 1 ranch representative onsite during your event
- Old West Boardwalk for photos and mingling
- Many unique photo ops
- 9′ pecan slab bar top
- 8 wine barrels
- Plenty of parking
Yes! We honor the service of active duty military clients with a 5% discount.
Certainly! We are constantly refining our vendor resources. If you need a referral, we will provide you with our current list.
You’ll need to hire a licensed full service caterer to provide and serve food and clean up after the meal.
8 hours, including set-up and strike.
Yes. We have a company we recommend and will send you a custom link that streamlines the process if you book with us. If alcohol will be served, you must also purchase host liquor coverage. We recommend event cancellation insurance to protect you from financial loss should the event be canceled, but it is not required.
*Policies are subject to change without notice.